TS Polycet 2018 Notification: The State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS, Hyderabad will conduct Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) for the candidates seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering/Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/Institutions (including Govt./Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics/Institutions running as 2nd Shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Telangana State for the academic year 2018-19.
TS Polycet 2018 Notification, Exam Dates, Instruction To Candidates – How 2 Apply
Important Dates to Remember:-
|COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR POLYCET-2018||14-03-2018 (Wednesday)|
|LAST DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION||11-04-20 18(Wednesday) Up to 05.00 PM|
|DATE OF CONDUCT OF POLYCET-2018||21-04-2018 (Saturday) Time: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|DATE OF RELEASE OF RESULTS||28-04-2018(Saturday)|
Eligibility to Appear for TS POLYCET 2018:-
TS Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, TS, Hyderabad are eligible to apply. The candidates who have compartmental passed or appearing for SSC- 2018 are also eligible to apply. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission. Detailed information regarding eligibility, age and syllabi etc are given in the Instruction booklet which is available in the website https :/ /polycetts. nic. in.
TS Polycet Admission Schedule:-
The admission schedule (Web Counseling) will be notified in all the leading News papers after declaration of POLYCET-2018 results. Candidates are advised to note that the admission into Polytechnics for the academic year 2018-19 shall be made on the basis of Web Counseling, wherein the candidates can opt for any courses in any Polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made for his/her best preferred choice based on his/her merit and other admission rules in vogue. Details of Web counseling and the list of Help line centers will be available on the website https://tspolycet.nic.in and shall also be notified in all the leading News papers after declaration of POLYCET-2018 results.
Important Instructions for candidates:-
- i) The candidates of Telangana State intending to seek admission into the courses offered in State wide Institutions of Telangana State, at the ratio of 42:36:22 in AU/OU/SVU respectively, and those seeking admission under 15% unreserved quota offered in Telangana State, shall appear for POLYCET -2018 conducted by Telangana state.
ii) The candidates of Telangana State intending to seek admission into the courses offered in State wide Institutions of A.P. State, at the ratio of 42:36:22 in AU/OU/SVU respectively and those Telangana students who seek admission under 15% unreserved quota offered in A.P. State shall appear for POLYCET-2018 conducted by A.P. State.
- Please note that only one Hall ticket will be generated against an Application Form.
- Fill the SSC Hall Ticket Number, year of appearance and Date of Birth on the Application by verifying your sse Hall ticket/SSe certificate or its equivalent.
- If the basic data pertaining to the candidates of other Boards is not available in the database, the candidate has to visit any of the Coordinating cum Help line centres along with his/her photo for filing online application .
- The candidates need to fill the Aadhar No. If the candidate has applied for the same, pending the Aadhar No. to be issued, he/she should approach the nearest Coordinating cum Help line centre for processing the registration.
Download Official Notification – Here
How to apply TS POLYCET Application Online
State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP-Online/Coordinating cum Help line centres/through payment gateway. The detailed list of Coordinating cum Help line centres is available in the website https://polycetts.nic.in. In order to file application the candidates shall pay the examination fee of Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three hundred and fifty only) and for SC/ST candidates Rs.200/( Rupees Two hundred only).
The detailed procedure of filling up of the application form is available in the Instructions booklet. Candidates are advised to read these instructions carefully before filling the Application. Duly filled in application form is to be given to the Operator for filing Online at nearest Coordinating cum Help line centre.