TS Eamcet 2018 Notification: Telangana board has recently released TS Emacet notification 2018. Also mentioned that TS Eamcet online application forums are taking from 4th March onwards. Here we are providing TS emancet 2018 notification date and time, important dates like last date for the submission of TS EAMCET application and how to apply online procedure step by step.
Artcile Is About
- About the TS EAMCET 2018 Notification
- List of Important dates for TS eamcet application
- Why EAMCET Exam is Necessary?
- Full Description Of TS EAMCET Notification
- How to apply for TS emacet application forum
TS Eamcet 2018 Notification, Important Dates, How To Apply Online Procedure
TS Eamcet 2018 Notification:
(Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) (being conducted on behalf of TSCHE) A Common Entrance Test, designated as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test – 2018 (TS EAMCET-2018) of Telanga state will be conducted through computer based test (as per G.O.Ms.No. 73 Higher Education EC.2 Department dated : 28.07.2011 and amendments & G.O.Ms.No.4 Higher Education (EC) Department dated 17.01.2017) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Hyderabad for entry into the first year of the following professional courses offered for the academic year 2018 – 2019 in the State of Telangana.
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.),B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc.
- B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS EAMCET-2018 shall submit their application through online mode only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, syllabi, instructions and procedure for online application are available in the website : http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
Telangana State Eamcet Important Dates For Online Application – Students Must Remember
All the students here informed that, candidates who are going to apply online for TS Eamcet 2018 you must remember the following dates.
|Commencement of Application submission||Last date for Submissions without late fee|
TS Eamcet Fee Details
Below students can check exact time and date of engineering, agriculture exam timings as well as fee details. Below we are providing table of image having all necessary details for students who are going to apply online for TS eamcet 2018.
- For Engineering Stream Students need to pay Rs 500/- without late fee.
- For Agriculture Stream Students need to pay Rs 500/- without late fee.
- For Both Engineering and Agriculture Students need to pay Rs 1000/- without late fee.
TS Eamcet Examination dates and Time
Check here all stream students examination date and timing details.
- For Engineering stream students examination is conducted on 4-5-2018 to 7-5-2018 at a time of FN: 10.00 am to 01.00 pm and AN: 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
- For Agriculture & Medical Stream students examination is conducted on 2-5-2018 & 3-5-2018 at a time of FN: 10.00 am to 01.00 pm and AN: 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
TS Eamcet Application Fee After Late Submission
The Registration fee may be paid at AP & TS Online Centers and also through payment gateway/credit/debit card/net banking.
Last date for submission with late fee 11-04-2018 : Rs.500/-; 18-04-2018: Rs.1,000/-; 24-04-2018 : Rs.5,000/- ; 28-04-2018: Rs. 10000/-
TS Eamcet Apply Online Here
How To Apply Procedure For TS EAMCET Application Online
Students who are going to apply online ts eamcet 2018 application, here we are providing how to apply online ts eamcet application. Students must read these steps before, going to apply online for ts eamcet 2018.
- Visit the Official website link of apply online. (Link provided above)
- There are 4 step you will seen on your display after visiting above link.
- Click on step 1 if you are applying for first time of ts eamcet 2018.
- Fill all necessary details and at pay fee by using debit, credit, or using net banking service.
- Step 2 You need to check you payment status (weather your payment is accept or not. If your payment is success then,
- Complete your application by clicking on Step 3 fill application
- Here you need to enter Payment Reference ID (you get it after payment is completed at step 1), Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number, Date of Birth.
- Fill the application form
- After that Step 4: print your application form