MHN CWT 2018 Notification: Government of Maharashtra had announced to release 528 vacancies for nurse staff. Maharashtra board decided to take merit candidate by conducting MHN CWT 2018 Competitive Test. This is the good news for the candidates who are waiting for join as nurse staff. Interested candidates can check out below for official MHN CWT 2018 notification broach and also check how to apply procedure for the Maharashtra Staff Nurse 2018 Examination. Go through below article to know more information about MHN CWT 2018 new recruitment notification.
Article Talk’s About
- Important date’s for MHN-CWT 2018 Staff Nurse jobs
- Age limit, Educational qualification
- Examination fee, Selection Process
- How To Apply for MHN-CWT 2018 Staff Nurse jobs procedure
MHN CWT 2018 New Recruitment Of Staff Nurse How To Apply Procedure With Online Application Form
Maharashtra government is inviting job applications for MHN-CWT 2018 Staff Nurse jobs, Is opening 528 vacancies for nurse staff.
MHN-CWT 2018 Important Dates
|Notification released date||22nd February 2018|
|Last Date For Application to submit||8th March 2018|
|Application Fee/ Exam fee||1060/- for OC and ₹ 960/- for reserved category candidates|
|Examination Date||31st March 2018|
|Number Of Vacancies||528|
MHN CWT 2018 Staff Nurse Jobs Notification
Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Mumbai invites Online applications from competent and efficient Nurses for recruitment of Staff Nurses to appoint selected GNM / B.Sc Nursing trained nurses in the hospital under established of DMER Mumbai, Govt. of Maharashtra. MHN-CWT 2018 Staff Nurse jobs online registration open from 22nd February 2018 and close on 8th March 2018.
When Was MHN CWT 2018 Examination Date/ Schdule
As the information we have The Maharashtra Staff Nurse 2018 Examination scheduled to be held on 31st March 2018. Is their any update according to Examination schedule we will inform you keep visiting our page.
MHN CWT 2018 Notification Details
For BC category candidates age should not be more than 38 Years and 43 Years as on 21st February 2018. As per rule for PWD, pAP and PH Candidates should not be more than 45 Years.
G.N.M means General Nursing and Midwifery 03 or 3 and Half Years Diploma Nursing Course (OR) B.Sc. (Bachelor’s Degree) in Nursing (Basic (04 Years) / Post Basic (02 Years)) course recognized by the INC New Delhi, M.N.C Mumbai, from the Institute situated in the Maharashtra State and approved by the Government of Maharashtra.
₹ 1060/- for Open Category and ₹ 960/- for reserved category candidates. The candidates to pay this exam fee through Online payment mode only using Credit / Debit Card / ATM etc.
Competitive Online Test. The scheduled date of MHN CWT 2018 Test is 31/03/2018.
You May Also Need: Download MHN-CWT 2018 Staff Nurse jobs Brochure
Important Points Should Be Remember Before Going To Write MHN CWT 2018 Exam
- The competitive Online test will be conducted in English only.
- MHN-CWT-2018 paper will be of 2 hours duration containing 150 multiple choice questions (MCQS). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Competitive Online test-2018 shall be of the standard of General Nursing & Midwifery Examination and shall cover all the subjects of GNM Course conducted by MNC Mumbai & B Sc Nursing (Basic/ Post Basic) Courses conducted by MUHS Nasik.
- Syllabus of Test – 125 questions shall be based on syllabus of G N M / Basic B Sc Nursing Syllabus and 25 questions shall be General Aptitude test.
Online Registration Form here
How To Apply For MHN-CWT 2018 Staff Nurse Jobs Procedure
So, candidates who are interested to apply for Maharashtra staff nurse jobs 2018 below we are providing step by step procedure for how to apply online application:
- Eligible Interested candidates should be fill Online Application form way be available on Maharashtra Pariksha Website. link provided above
- For first time registration, candidate has to click on Register button and enter the Username, password and email id.
- The candidate will receive an activation link to his/her registered e-mail ID, subsequent to his successful signup.
- The candidate will need to click on the activation link received by e-mail to activate his account.
- Candidate is expected to keep his/her login credentials confidential.
- Once the account is activated, the candidate will be able to log on to the registration portal using the username and password setup by Candidate.