All the (ECE) electrical and communication engineer students who write gate 2018 exam on 10th February, 2018. Here you can check gate 2018 answer key for ECE. Some of popular Gate institutes like ace academy, by iit roorkee, by made easy etc… are providing gate answer key 2018. The official gate 2018 answer key ECE is available on third week of February, 2018. The gate answer key we are providing here are not from official site of gate.iitg.ac.in, they are from some popular institutes. On after of gate exam’s some of news paper are also provide an expected gate 2018 answer key such as eenadu, sakshi paper, andhra jyothi etc… But, we are sure the expected gate 2018 answer key provided by news channels are from expert’s. So, these expected gate answer key is very close to official gate answer key. You can cross check with gate 2018 answer key provided here. We are providing here both unofficial and official gate answer key 2018. Check the links right below the article.
Article IS About:
- Gate 2018 answer key ECE.
- Where to download gate 2018 answer key ECE.
- Advantage of Gate 2018 answer key
- How to challenge the GATE 2018 Answer Key?
- How to calculate GATE score using the answer key?
- How to check the GATE 2018 Official Answer Key?
Gate 2018 Answer Key ECE pdf Free Download @ gate.iitg.ac.in
Gate 2018 Important Dates To Remember
Here we are providing gate important date’s once again to remember you on the context of gate 2018 answer key.
|GATE 2018 Exam||February 03-04, 2018 and February 10-11, 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays)
Forenoon – 9 AM to 12 PM
Afternoon – 2 PM to 5 PM
|GATE 2018 Response Sheet Availability||Second week of February|
|Answer Key availability of GATE 2018||Third week of February|
|GATE 2018 Answer Key challenge date||First week of March|
|GATE 2018 Result||March 17, 2018 (Saturday)|
|Availability of GATE 2018 Score Card||March 20 to May 31, 2018 (Saturday)|
When Was Gate 2018 Answer Key ECE Available?
All the students who write gate exam’s recently here we inform’s you that, “Official Answer Key Availability Of Gate 2018 are on third week of February. Official gate 2018 answer key only available website gate.iitg.ac.in, you can go there through our site from below link.
Gate 2018 Answer Key ECE
IIT Guwahati will also publish the official answer key of GATE 2018 for ECE students and there response papers along with notification of a time frame to raise any objections with proof. The final GATE answer key 2018 ECE will be published after considering all the objections raised by any candidates. Candidates can check and download the answer key of GATE 2018 ECE as well as their response sheets by logging in through GOAPS. GATE candidates grab the GATE 2018 answer key for electrical and communication (ECE) engineering session wise and check the procedure to file objections, know how to calculate their GATE scores and more check below.
Advantages of the GATE Answer Key 2018
- GATE 2018 answer key list out the correct answers to the questions asked in the question paper.
- Use the same to check and compare the answers.
- Calculate the probable marks after comparison with the official answer key of GATE 2018 and estimate GATE ranks.
How to check the GATE 2018 ECE Response Sheet?
- Candidates are required to log in through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) by entering their enrolment ID (sent during registration) and password.
- Click on the “View Response” button.
- The PDFs with their details and response to each question asked in the GATE 2018 paper will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link given on this page.
- Check the discipline and download the relevant answer key.
- Download the answer key and save the file.
How to check the GATE 2018 Official Answer Key?
Wait till the official announcement of gate 2018 answer key and login to GOAP’s using your login details.
Links update soon
Gate 2018 Answer Key ECE pdf
Gate 2018 Answer Key ECE ace academy
Gate 2018 Answer Key ECE by iit roorkee
Gate 2018 Answer key ECE made easy
How to challenge the GATE 2018 Answer Key?
- Log into GOAPs.
- Read the guidelines given carefully.
- Agree to the declaration stating that guidelines for the contest of the GATE Answer Key have been understood.
- Click on the “Contest Answer Key” button to be able to pay and mail their objections.
- Pay Rs 500 online for every question to be challenged through the online portal provided.
- NRI aspirants of GATE will have to pay US $ 10.
- Use the correct question number given in the question paper to challenge.
- Attach the justification for challenging the answer key.
How to calculate GATE score using the answer key?
- Count the marks gained in the correct answers and deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- The numerical questions will not have negative marking.
GATE score = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions
MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks)
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x number of correct answers – 1/3 x number of wrong answers
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x number of correct answers – 2/3 x number of wrong answers
NAT Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks)