STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING ANDHRA PRADESH VIJAYAWADA as released AP SBTET Diploma regular/ supply exam notification of March/ April 2018 on Monday. For more details read full article or visit link http://sbtetap.gov.in/Screens/Notifications.aspx or you can also download PDF from below link.
Sub: SBTET Board Diploma Examinations in the Schemes of C-09, C14 and C16, First & Second year ER-91 Pharmacy -Regular/Supplementary for backlog examinations, March/April-2018 Notification.
AP SBTET Diploma Regular/Supply March/April 2018 Exam Notification
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish here with copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C-09. CM, C16& ER-91 schemes to appear for the Regular/Supplementary and backlog examination of Mar/Apr-2018 commencing from 28-03-2018.
Further, it is informed that the candidates willing to appear for the above examinations have to approach any AP Online Centre or Polytechnic where they are studying/studied, with recent passport size photo for registration and obtaining AP SBTET hall ticket. The student can also make the fee payment through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net. Banking.
For backlog candidates the APOnline centre/ Polytechnics operator will collect the Examination fee and generate the hall ticket by uploading the photo and handover the printout of the hall ticket to the candidate. For this service, AP Online centre/Polytechnics operator will collect Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee and Rs.251- for Tatkal. The candidate can generate the hall ticket directly by making payment through payment gateway (i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking).
The regular candidates can make the fee payment by any of the above methods but the hall ticket will not be generated until the candidate put up the required attendance to appear for the examination. The hall tickets for regular candidates will be generated only after verification of attendance. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination. (Note: Before remitting the fee, the candidate shall ensure his eligibility status, since fee once paid is not refundable.)
Candidates who possess 75% of attendance only should be permitted to appear for the Regular Examination and if any candidate does not put in the required percentage of attendance he/she should not be permitted to appear for the examination.
The AP SBTET will consider all the candidates not having the required percentage of attendance and the candidates who are recommended by the concerned HOS for Condonation and failed in payment of condonation fee as detained. For the regular candidates the hall tickets will be generated after closing date of fee payment.
The principals are requested to ensure that the Hall tickets will not be issued to the candidates who are detained for shortage of attendance even though they paid the examination fee, the fee paid by such candidates cannot he refunded,
The URI, for online examination fee payment is https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal. Transfer of examination Centre, for the students, is not permitted after last working day, under any circumstances. The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
The following candidates are eligible for Mar/Apr-2018Diploma Examinations as Second mercy chance subject to condition on Govt. Permission.
- Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic year 2011-2012 in to 3 Year Diploma courses.
- Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic year 2010-2011 in to 31/4 Year Diploma courses.
- Inter Vocational Course (1VC) candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme into II year (HI Semester) Diploma Courses directly in the academic year 2013-2014 (Pin with ’12’) batch of 3 Year Diploma courses.
- Candidates admitted under ER-9l Scheme during the academic Year 2013-2014(Pin with `13′) into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy.
The following candidates are not eligible for Mar/Apr -2018 Diploma Examinations.
- Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme during the academic year 2009-2010& 2010- 2011 in to 3 Year Diploma courses.
- Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme into II year Diploma courses directly, in the academic year 2010-2011 (Pin with 09),2011-2012 (Pin with 10) and 2012-2013 (Pin with 11) year wise of 3 year Diploma Day— Time Courses and readmitted.
- Candidates admitted under C-09 scheme during the academic year 2009-2010 in to 3 1/4 year SW Diploma including BM.
- Candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme subsequently readmitted in C-09 scheme (PIN with 05, 06, 07, 08, 09) batches of 3 year Day Time and PIN with 05, 06, 07, 08 batches of 31/4 Year Day Time for sandwich courses& BM.
- Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme into II year Diploma courses directly, in the academic year 2009-2010 (pin with 08)and prior batches into 3 year Diploma Day— Time Courses.
- Candidates admitted under ER-91 Scheme during the academic Year 2012-2013(Pin with ’12’) and prior batches into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy.
For More Information Download PDF
Important Point To Remember Students
- Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
- Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by Second week of March-20 18.
- Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VII I & IX (D) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid wi II not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped c.andidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hie’s or APOnline centres.
- A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason. shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
- Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
- The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR throl!gh HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
- The uris for online fee payment module ishttps://apsbtet.net/dofpportalfor the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.