AP ECET Counselling 2018 The official website apecet.nic.in is announced that, AP ECET Web Counselling 2018 is starts from 9th July rank wise. To know first day web counselling or certificate verification rank wise dates check here below. Here in this article we are providing candidate required information such as
- Rank Wise Certificate Verification
- Required Document Need For AP ECET Counselling 2018
- Web Option Entry Dates
- And many more information
AP ECET Counselling 2018 From 9th July – Rank Wise Certificate Verification, Required Documents, Web Option Entry @ apecet.nic.in
Candidate who are eagerly waiting for AP ECET Counselling 2018, Andhra Pradesh ECET web counselling will be start on July 9th. All the student’s are here informed that, keep required document must be clear and must be with you at the time of web counselling. Candidate are also intimating that, if in-case any wrong or expired information is found in candidate documents, candidate will not be accepted for fee reimbursement.
Andhra Pradesh ECET Web Counselling 2018 Information
|AP ECET Web Counselling||9th July to 12th July|
|Web Option Submission (college Selection)||July (date available soon)|
|Last chance for Changing Of Options (if needed)||July (date available soon)|
|AP ECET Allotment 2018 Phase 1 (to report at college’s)||13th July|
Required Certificates For AP ECET Counselling 2018
At the time of ap ecet web counselling 2018, candidates must produce following certificates to the web counselling officers. All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies.
- AP ECET Rank Card 2018
- AP ECET Hall Ticket 2018
- Marks Memo of (Diploma/Degree)
- Provisional certificate of diploma/degree
- Date Of Birth Proof (SSC or its equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/7 th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original certificates.
- PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and InService persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
- Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
Fee To Be Paid Details
- The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 500/-each
- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-each towards Processing Fee.
University Colleges (Tuition Fee): Rs. 10,000/-