AP Eamcet 2018 Notification: Andhra Pradesh board has recently released AP Emacet notification 2018 on 26th February. Also mentioned that AP Eamcet online application forums are taking on 28th February onwards. Here we are providing AP emancet 2018 notification date and time, important dates like last date for the submission of AP EAMCET application and how to apply online procedure step by step.
Artcile Is About
- About the APEAMCET 2018 Notification
- List of Important dates for ap eamcet application
- Why EAMCET Exam is Necessary?
- Full Description Of AP EAMCET Notification
- How to apply for ap emacet application forum
AP Eamcet 2018 Notification, Important Dates, How To Apply Online Procedure
AP Eamcet 2018 Notification:
(Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) (being conducted on behalf of APSCHE) A Common Entrance Test, designated as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test – 2018 (AP EAMCET-2018) of Andhra Pradesh will be conducted through computer based test (as per G.O.Ms.No. 73 Higher Education EC.2 Department dated : 28.07.2011 and amendments & G.O.Ms.No.4 Higher Education (EC) Department dated 17.01.2017) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, Kakinada for entry into the first year of the following professional courses offered for the academic year 2018 – 2019 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.),B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc.
- B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply forAP EAMCET-2018 shall submit their application through online mode only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, syllabi, instructions and procedure for online application are available in the website : www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
Andhra Pradesh Eamcet Important Dates For Online Application – Students Must Remember
All the students here informed that, candidates who are going to apply online for AP Eamcet 2018 you must remember the following dates.
|Commencement of Application submission||Last date for Submissions without late fee|
AP Eamcet Fee Details
Below students can check exact time and date of engineering, agriculture exam timings as well as fee details. Below we are providing table of image having all necessary details for students who are going to apply online for ap eamcet 2018.
- For Engineering Stream Students need to pay Rs 500/- with out late fee.
- For Agriculture Stream Students need to pay Rs 500/- with out late fee.
- For Both Engineering and Agriculture Students need to pay Rs 1000/- with out late fee.
AP Eamcet Examination dates and Time
Check here all stream students examination date and timing details.
- For Engineering stream students examination is conducted on 22nd to 25th April 2018 at a time of 10.00 am to 01.00 pm and 2:30 pm to 05:30 pm.
- For Agriculture Stream students examination is conducted on 25th &26th April 2018 at a time of 10.00 am to 01.00 pm and 2:30 pm to 05:30 pm.
- For both stream students examination is conducted on 24th and 25th April 2018 at a time of 10.00 am to 01.00 pm and 2:30 pm to 05:30 pm.
AP Eamcet Application Fee After Late Submission
The Registration fee may be paid at AP & TS Online Centers and also through payment gateway/credit/debit card/net banking.
Last date for submission with late fee 06.04.2018 : Rs.500/-; 11.04.2018: Rs.1,000/-; 16.04.2018 : Rs.5,000/- :
AP Eamcet Apply Online Here
How To Apply Procedure For AP EAMCET Application Online
Students who are going to apply online ap eamcet 2018 application, here we are providing how to apply online ap eamcet application. Students must read these steps before, going to apply online for ap eamcet 2018.
- Visit the Official website link of apply online. (Link provided above)
- There are 4 step you will seen on your display after visiting above link.
- Click on step 1 if you are applying for first time of ap eamcet 2018.
- Fill all necessary details and at pay fee by using debit, credit, or using net banking service.
- Step 2 You need to check you payment status (weather your payment is accept or not. If your payment is success then,
- Complete your application by clicking on Step 3 fill application
- Here you need to enter Payment Reference ID (you get it after payment is completed at step 1), Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number, Date of Birth.
- Fill the application form
- After that Step 4: print your application form